We take Accountability for Your Training and the Results Achieved
One of Australia’s elite sports athletes now calls Florida home. Allain’s love of sports both as a player and a coach has taken him to elite levels in different sporting arenas, including basketball, athletics - track and field, tennis and Rugby League (that’s the one without the pads). His sporting prowess married with his extensive history and experience as an accredited Coach has helped him develop fitness programs for individuals as well as sporting teams. Allain started playing basketball in Australia in 1985 as a junior at a local level. He quickly rose to an elite level playing for his region then State and then finally at a national level. During the many years of playing basketball at an elite level Allain has been mentored by the best coaches in Australia as well as the US. Whilst playing basketball Allain also developed his own coaching skills. Allain has coached from a local level to international levels. He was a head coach with the Federation of International Basketball Associations (FIBA) Oceania which is associated with the International Olympic Committee (I.O.C.). Allain’s love of sport has also taken him to different sporting arenas as he has represented his region and state and played high levels of graded sports with athletics in track and field, Tennis as well as Rugby League (that’s the one without the Pads). Allain has also been an accredited Gym Instructor / Personal Trainer since 1989. Allain’s love of Basketball and sports coupled with his love of fitness has helped him develop fitness programs for teams and individuals. These fitness programs have been beneficial to the teams and individuals success as it has increased there endurance, strength, agility, body mass, mental and physical toughness as well as giving them a better understanding of the bodies.
- Australian Institute of Sport Basketball Program Team Member
- New South Wales Under 18 State Team Member
- New South Wales Under 20 State Basketball Team Member
- West Sydney Slammers South Eastern Australian Basketball League Representative Team Member
- Illawarra Hawks Australian National Basketball League Team Member
- West Sydney Razorbacks Australian National Basketball League Team Member
- Cairns Marlins Australian Basketball Association League Representative Team Member
- Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER) - Level 1: Strength and Conditioning (Gym Instructor’s / Personal Trainer Certificate)
- Australian College of Sports and Fitness - Certificate 3 (SIS40210) Gym Instructor/Fitness Instructor/Group Fitness Instructor
- Australian College of Sports and Fitness - Certificate 4 (SIS50712) Personal Trainer
- Australian College of Sports and Fitness – Diploma of Fitness (SIS50213) Specialized Trainer/Rehabilitation Trainer
- Australian Basketball Coaching Certificates - Level 1 and 2
- Federation of International Basketball Association (FIBA) Oceania – Coaching Certificate
The experience and knowledge of these professional athletes and Army veterans awaits. Are you ready to take advantage?